Sunday 7 January 2018

How I searched for ideal leads that will help in building the right customers?-My Success Story.

Lead generation





















One of the clients I worked is Autism Help. It is a disorder that impairs the ability to communicate and interact. This syndrome generally occurs in early ae of children. They have a website basic one at the early stage. They approached me to generate leads. As usual, I used the below four techniques and rebuild their website.  

  1. Created a list of NGO's, Schools who would be interested in promoting an awareness of the problem. This is called Buyer Personas. 
  2. Created a series of blogs, social media campaigns etc.
  3. Optimized the website, content and landing pages.
  4. Created pop-ups, email marketing campaigns etc.
But, I have noticed the flow of customers coming through these ways is very less. I find most of the time empty. If there come any leads, they are irrelevant.

I have looked for options that generate leads. I have come across a technique called Growth Hacking.  I don't' want to define what it is because you are most bothered about the technique and tools, not the definition. So, getting to the point - here is the list of tools to generate leads. Before I give them, let me give you a disclaimer. These tools do not give your customers, they just provide leads and ways to find leads.

The best ways to find your ideal leads online through Growth Hacking Tools.

1.  #Growthhacking Tool- Anewstrip 

The best Public relationship tool. You find most of the top influencers, affiliates, niche specific bloggers and journalist in the world.

It is simple to use and is available for free. If you go for a premium plan you can contact them directly. I have picked a free account. And given my niche keyword in the search bar. I found many who provide the information about this specialization.

Growth hacking tool
                                                                                                                                          Growth Hacking Tool- Anewstip
I have contacted them all the means of social networking sites, blogs etc. Some of them replied to publish my blog posts in theirs. Some affiliated. Some approached for paid affiliate marketing. Many gave me a chance to publish my post on their blog. Within a week time, the visitors increased, the quires raised. 

We never know where your ideal buyer would actually come from. It is important to let the people of that division know about you that you are also exciting.  They all are from different regions of the world. But the leads received are Indians. 

I did not stop with this one tool. Simultaneously, I used other tools. The list is below.

2.  #Growthhacking Tool-Hey Press 

This another tool where you can find the most relevant journalist. 
Growth hacking tools
Growth Hacking Tool- Hey Press
This tool helped me to write blogs based on the real-time success stories. I have made educational content and shared with NGO's, schools and other medical influencers. They turned back with positive replies. 

3. #Growthhacking Tool- Muck Rack

This is a place to find the right journalists to pitch and Monitor the news buzz. A resource bank for niech articles. 


growth hacking tool
                                                                                                                                                                                                               Growth Hacking tool- Muck Rack


I have created a journalist profile of one of the associated doctor. It let her profile known across the world and she is now started to get queries from doctors across the world. It acted as a reference marketing tool for her. 
GROWTH HACKING


And the Last but not the least. 

4 #Growthhacking Toll- Just Reach Out

Discover relevant journalists & bloggers specific to your niche. You get the best email templates to write sales/ introductory pitches to reporters. Best for startups. It's a 7-day free trial based tool. I used it to prepare email templates and find bloggers on Autism. It helped me to promote the brand. Now. after 8 months of vigorous content marketing efforts, The healthcare center is well-known at its own circle. 


You need to dig deep creatively, and relentlessly test new ideas that will figure out quickly and go well out of business. And this is what Growth Hacking is all about. 

I tend to use these tools frequently to get my job done. You can do either. 

Try them. Good Luck!

Growth Hacking Content


How do you plan the best content marketing strategy for your business? -[ My experience]

A Perfect Website Needs A Perfect Content Marketing plan. Content Marketing is all about letting your customer know about you and your...

My Recent Posts